Luxury real estate in Turkey: comfortable apartments for a better life
The Turkish housing market offers buyers not only economy class real estate, but also more expensive exclusive options. Such apartments are popularly called «elite». They differ from ordinary houses and apartments primarily in their prices.
As a rule, elite-class housing costs 3-4 times more than economy-class properties. On the other hand, buying luxury real estate in Turkey for a lot of money, buyers get at their disposal ultra-comfortable apartments, completely ready to move in. They are perfect not only for personal use, but also for long-term rental.
What are luxury properties in Turkey
Luxury homes in Turkey include an extensive list of properties: these are not only villas, but also apartments, cottages and private houses. To definitely understand what luxury properties for sale in Turkey are, the following factors can be taken into account:
- elite-class housing is built from high-quality building materials;
- prestigious apartments often have good soundproofing of walls, floors and ceilings;
- expensive finishing materials are used in the construction of buildings.
- the apartments have a spacious layout, they are often equipped with several bedrooms and loggias;
- ceiling heights often exceed 3 meters;
- luxury housing is almost always sold with expensive furniture and household appliances.
In most cases, luxury apartments are located inside new residential complexes, which provide video surveillance and closed parking, there are also fitness rooms and small cafes. As for private luxury houses, many of them are located in the central parts of the city or in prestigious residential areas with well-developed infrastructure and beach areas within walking distance.
Where can you buy luxury real estate in Turkey
Luxury housing for sale is available in almost all regions of the country. Most of the proposals are found in metropolitan areas — Istanbul, Ankara and Antalya. In these cities, you can buy luxury real estate in Turkey located in the center next to cultural and socially significant sites, as well as near the coast. The presented housing is in most cases new, built in the last 5-10 years. Among the offers are both two-storey villas and small apartments in residential complexes.
In addition to megacities, luxury real estate in Turkey can be found in Bursa, Alanya, Trabzon and other small Turkish cities. In terms of comfort, scale and technical equipment, these facilities are in no way inferior to apartments and houses from large population centers. For this reason, families with children and foreign investors who plan to obtain profit from the purchased apartments often buy luxury housing here.
How much do you need to buy an elite Turkish property
The cost of luxury housing cannot be considered cheap. Due to the increased degree of comfort, luxury real estate in Turkey is often only available to high-income buyers. Its average price starts from 1500-2000 euros per square meter. Thus, to buy a villa of 100 «squares», the buyer needs to have an amount of 150,000-200,000 euros.
If you study the situation in different cities, then the most expensive luxury housing in Turkey is estimated in Istanbul. The cost of a square meter here averages around 3000-4000 euros. Similar prices are set for most of the elite-class commercial properties, including hotels, restaurants and warehouses.
In other Turkish cities, prestigious housing is more affordable. For example, in Alanya, Fethiye and Bodrum, you can purchase luxury objects at a price of 1000-1500 euros per square. At this price, both luxury villas with a pool and small one-room apartments in the center are sold.
Advantages of purchasing luxury real estate in Turkey
By opting for elite-class housing, buyers receive a number of obvious advantages:
- purchased apartments help to emphasize the refined taste of the owner and their high position in society;
- elite real estate properties can be rented out to tenants at expensive rates, helping out up to 2000-3000 euros per month, depending on their scale and comfort class;
- when purchasing luxury housing, buyers find themselves among successful business people, completely excluding the company of marginalized segments of the population;
- prestigious Turkish real estate annually rises in price by 10-15%; this allows you to profitably resell it in a few years;
- there is no need to do any renovation work in the purchased property — most luxury houses and apartments are sold with a perfect, recent renovation, 100% ready to move in.
What is important to consider before buying
Before purchasing luxury properties in Turkey, it is important for foreign buyers to study the local housing market in detail. This can be done with the help of advertisements on the Internet or by contacting real estate agencies. The second option is more practical, allowing you to quickly, safely and legally select the right Turkish housing for you.
Professional realtors are well versed in the nuances of the local real estate market and the basics of Turkish law. In addition, specialists will help you overcome the language barrier when it comes to communicating with sellers of luxury apartments and concluding an agreement with a notary. If necessary, a private lawyer can be involved in the process in order to be 100% sure of the legality of the upcoming transaction.