London raffles off luxury apartments. What one needs to participate in the lottery
Anyone can become an owner of a first-class apartment located in a posh area of North London for just €6. This is the cost to participate in the lottery organized by the WinMyDreamHome.com site. The draw game of a €555.500 apartment will last until December 31, 2020. According to the Daily Mail, the winner will be announced within two weeks.
What is special about the property?
An apartment drawn in the lottery has several advantages:
- the 39-square-meter housing has a spacious open plan living room with a new kitchen and a comfortable terrace;
- there are all necessary amenities, including tiled floor, shower cubicle, towel dryer, and walls on the order of marble in the bathroom;
- at the back of the apartment, there is a small room suitable for a home office or a bedroom;
- the kitchen has an integrated washing machine, dishwasher, and a fridge with a freezer;
- fire retardant and sound insulation value materials were used in the renovation.
The location of the object.
The apartment is situated in Kentish Town. The nearest subway station is just a few minutes away. The same-name street, the Primrose Hill and Hampstead Heath recreation zones are also within a walking distance. Nearby, there is the Camden borough famous for its markets. The future property owner will live next to British actors Walter Charles Dance and Thomas William Hiddleston, as well as a popular TV host Noel Fielding.
Why have they decided to draw the property?
The purpose of the lottery is to support London independent companies that have been affected by the coronavirus. They will get a part of the earned in the lottery money. Mark Jerson, the general manager of the online site that organizes the unique lottery has announced the decision.
Based on materials: Prian