Abu Dhabi Golden Visa will last twice as long. For everyone?
The Abu Dhabi Golden Visa for 10 years and for all categories. This was announced by Mark Dorzi, Director of Operations at the Abu Dhabi Residents Office.
The Abu Dhabi Gold Visa will now have a validity of 10 years for all categories. Previously, the validity period was 5 or 10 years, based on the visa category.
Who can get a long-term UAE visa? The following categories of specialists exist: scientists, researchers, clergymen, elite workers in industry, elite specialists in the field of health care, elite specialists in the field of education, and qualified specialists.
Requirements for obtaining the «Golden Visa». Here is an example of the requirements for qualified workers:
- An employment contract approved in the UAE.
- Proof that you hold a level 1 or level 2 position under the MOHRE Occupational Classification Scheme.
- Verified bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Valid Emirati or UAE work license for professions requiring it.
- Proof of employment.
- Salary certificate issued by the employer, with a bank statement for the last 6 months. The statement must show that you earn at least 30,000 UAE dirhams (approximately $8,000) per month.
For Abu Dhabi Golden Visa conditions for all categories, click .
What are the benefits of the Golden Visa?
- Six-month multi-entry visa to resolve immigration issues.
- Renewable residence permit for 10 years.
- Ability to stay outside the UAE for more than six months.
- Ability to request a similar residence permit for your family members. There is no limit to how many relatives they can bring with them.