Real estate agency
is a company that offers its clients services related to the sale, purchase and rental of various properties. The company receives a commission from the seller of the property (less often from the buyer). Typically, the agency is independent of the property owner or , and works with several clients.
To get the highest profit, some agencies invest in the primary market. Their income is a percentage of the transaction.
Agencies can provide different sets of services: from particular individual services to full support for their clients.
The following services fall within the real estate agency’s scope of interest:
- Selling, buying and rental of real estate.
- Searching for buyers and sellers.
- Check the property.
- Legal support of deals.
- Any types of legal registration of transactions in the state and other authorities.
- Advising on deals.
- Formalising changes made to the property.
- Assistance to the customers in obtaining a loan.
It is not uncommon for real estate agencies to specialise solely on certain market segments, such as rental flats or .
The employees of these companies often consider it an additional advantage and advantage to have a large in their arsenal.