Amazing offer from the Montenegrin company Status Stroy Group
Montenegro is one of the very few countries in Europe where the purchase of real estate implies obtaining the status of a resident. Compared to the neighboring countries, here housing is not expensive at all. For less than 100,000 euros, you can buy a newly renovated apartment in a house located on the Adriatic coast. With the Status Stroy Group company, buying real estate in Montenegro has become even more affordable.
Currently, due to the pandemic, the borders of many countries are closed. But Montenegro is an exception. There are few new cases of COVID-19 in the country, so the citizens of CIS countries are allowed to enter Montenegro. It should be noted that residents of Belarus, Russia, and Ukraine do not need visa to go to Montenegro.
Status Stroy company offers its clients a unique opportunity: a paid four-day tour to Montenegro to view real estate objects. The tour price itself is only 300 euros. But this amount will be refunded in case the client buys real estate.
The tour price includes:
- flight Kiev — Podgorica — Kiev;
- client support;
- viewing of the real estate objects on pre-agreed terms;
- notarization of the transaction;
- COVID-19 insurance.
To find out all the details, leave your requests in the company’s Personal Account or write to our email address or call +38 268813166 (WhatsApp), +38 0944994809 (Viber, WhatsApp).
Do not miss the opportunity to purchase real estate by the seashore of beautiful and sunny Montenegro!
- A specialist at a local real estate agency tells why Montenegro
- The sea, the mountains, a square meter starting from €1000, and a residence permit when buying a property. Why one should take Montenegro into consideration
- Real estate purchase and business registration as the main ways to obtain a Montenegro residence permit. The interview with an expert 2020
- Everything you have to know about getting Montenegro citizenship from the MD Realty real estate agency
- What attracts buyers of real estate in the town of Bar in Montenegro? 2020