Investing in real estate during the COVID-19 pandemic
Experienced investors know that there are no favourable or unfavourable circumstances for real estate investments. In this market, it’s always possible to earn money having a certain amount of knowledge and personal funds.
How can global pandemic affect investors’ decisions? Will the real estate market take a pause? Is it possible to make a profit despite the seemingly dysfunctional situation? There are no certain answers to these questions but it is worth knowing the market laws in order not only to save the capital but to increase it in the long run.
The media creates a gloomy picture nowadays: the depreciation of the dollar, construction slowdown, numerous dismissals, bankruptcies of enterprises, etc.
Nevertheless, there is a kind of property with a certain set of characteristic, which doesn’t lose its value in times of market fluctuations. On the contrary, it provides an opportunity to «freeze» the capital during the crisis and is an excellent option for big investments when the economy flourishes. These type of real estate includes properties in excellent locations or the ones with historical and cultural value. In Warsaw, these are new buildings in the heart of the city near metro stations or reconstructed pre-war stony houses.
It is necessary to remember that sooner or later even the biggest economic crisis ends. After that, you could be the owner of a property with annually growing value.
And yet: to buy or to wait?
- Of course, to wait if you know for sure that real estate prices will fall soon and you’ll be able to buy up cheap properties in bulk.
- For sure, to buy, if you have a unique worthwhile object.
How to remotely buy a property in Warsaw in the current situation? Everything is possible!
- Send your application with search criteria (price, location, purchasing goal) to our mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a reply from our real estate agent, you’ll get a list of options.
- In the individual work process (via Skype, WhatsApp, Viber, etc.) you’ll get all the necessary information about the property you’re interested in, including a possibility to have videos and a 3D-walk around it.
- After exchanging scans of the signed reservation contract (and later the mailed principals) the real estate will be reserved. Payment is available from any part of the world.
- An individual power of attorney is developed for you in Russian language under the name of our agency’s lawyer, who will sign the notary contract on your behalf. The power of attorney indicates which property is purchased under your name and at what price.
- Send the original of this power of attorney, notarially certified in your country (with an Apostille, if necessary) to Warsaw. Here, a sworn translator will translate it.
- Based on this power of attorney, we sign the contract on your behalf and reissue the ownership for the new owner.
Should you have additional questions, East West Reals is always at your service!