The list of countries for which entry into Montenegro is open from June 1
As suggested by the Institute of Public Health, the Communicable Diseases of Montenegro decided to allow foreign citizens to enter Montenegro from June 1 without prescribed quarantine and self-isolation measures with a key criterion for permission.
It has been established that the number of active cases of coronavirus is less than 25 per 100,000 inhabitants of the country where a foreigner is a resident in and the country which a foreigner enters Montenegro from.
A weekly updated by the Institute of Public Health of Montenegro list includes Slovenia, Iceland, Croatia, Slovakia, Switzerland, Albania, Austria, Norway, Monaco, Kosovo, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Azerbaijan, Luxembourg, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Israel, Northern Macedonia, Ireland (the full list can be downloaded from the Institute of Public Health of Montenegro web site).
Air and sea traffic is allowed with the countries from the list, and the current general aviation measure remains in effect.
- The most expensive and the most affordable living: global rating of cities 2020
- 28 days of a complete lockdown in Spain: a look from inside
- What attracts buyers of real estate in the town of Bar in Montenegro?
- The Finnish government has announced a smooth lifting of the restrictions
- How the cost of living in Montenegro has been changed since 2013: relative assessment of prices for popular goods and services