Address world’s largest real estate communities heads to market professionals
Walid Moussa President of the International Real Estate Federation (FIABCI World):
«During this extraordinary time, our thoughts are with all those around the world affected by the COVID-19 outbreak. This crisis has affected all of us in an unprecedented way and thus require equally unprecented efforts from us to cope with its serious consequences.
Now, more than ever, we need to come together to overcome this human tragedy. It is important that we follow the guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO) as well as national and public health authorities, in order to reduce the spreak of the virus. Thank you to all frontline workers and ordinary people going out of their ways to help their community.
As for FIABCI, the health, safety and wellbeing of our community is and will always be our prime concern; therefore, we have adopted important measures to practice social distancing in order to minimize contact with other people as well as to carry on our mission.
For you, for your loved ones and for all of us: please stay home and stay safe» (sourse: FIABCI).
Joe Schneider Director of Global Strategy and Engagement in the NAR:
«As the circumstances surrounding the coronavirus pandemic continue to evolve around the world, the NAR Global team would like to extend our best wishes for health and safety to all of you and your loved ones. Though the severity of the pandemic varies within each of our respective countries, we have all been impacted in this unprecedented situation.
Business will eventually return to normal but this is a time to ensure that we are doing all we can to keep our families and colleagues safe. It is imperative to adhere to your government’s recommended safety precautions to stop the spread. You are all in our thoughts and if there is anything that the NAR Global team can do, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Wishing you and yours all the best».
- The hotel chain Marriott will not charge a booking cancellation fee due to coronavirus: «We recognize that these are unsettling times» 2020
- The impact of the Chinese coronavirus on real estate markets around the world 2020
- Representatives of Belarusian real estate agencies talked about how they resist coronavirus 2020
- President of FIABCI World about the impact of coronavirus on the real estate market. Guidance to real estate brokers 2020
- «Thus far, the prices are not been reduced, but people opt out of buying». How European real estate markets are experiencing a pandemic 2020